Nov 6, 2023
Drag and Drop to Scenes
Drag and drop to upload scenes or tokens.
Wow! Want a new scene or to quickly add a token? Boom! Just drag and drop a file onto the current scene and it will appear. Supports uploading multiple files to create multiple tokens or a scene with multiple variants.
- You can catch the last few events available at Start Playing Games for learning how to play Call of Cthulhu.
- We released a great overview of The Lightless Beacon scenario for Call of Cthulhu on Youtube.
- We released a new page for our Quest Portal Pro offering.
New scenario: The Haunting
A classic Call of Cthulhu scenario, a perfect introduction 7th edition of the game.
- The Quest Portal Assistant now shows you the correct chapter name in the source its using.
- We improved how our main navigation and toolbars display on small screens.
- Players can claim multiple characters.
- We made many small improvements to our marketing web, e.g. a really cool right click on our logo to download the asset.
- Fixed an issue where the library sidebar wouldn't scroll to the correct place after opening a library link from the Assistant.
- Fixed a bug with campaign transfer ownership where it wasn't possible to transfer if a character didn't have a character sheet.